WELCOME TO MY DAILY LIFE......

sometimes uneventful and other times unbelievable!

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary-I-Clark-Stella-Dot-Independent-Stylist/134435706600141

WEARING STELLA EVERYWHERE!

This morning my husband is having surgery to have a spinal cord stimulator implanted AGAIN.  I am sitting here at the surgical center waiting for him to get out of surgery.  I didn't want to dress up to just sit in a waiting room but I didn't want to go without NOT wearing at least 1-2 pieces of Stella & Dot.  Though I'm dressed casually I still managed to put on some great earrings...the new Jezebel necklace and a fabulous bracelet.  Even if you are sitting in a waiting room, running to the grocery store, picking up dinner from your favorite restaurant, you can still look fabulous! The good thing about Stella & Dot is you can have an old t-shirt on that looks shabby-add a piece or two of Stella & Dot and you look totally different and fabulous! This is like no other jewelry....very hip....very INSTYLE...and very"IN"..

SHOP MY ONLINE BOUTIQUE AT:  www.stelladot.com/maryclark518

No comments: