WELCOME TO MY DAILY LIFE......

sometimes uneventful and other times unbelievable!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Since losing my 70lbs....I have had to buy an entire new wardrobe.  At first it was hard to find clothes and I was limited as to what I could wear.  My big clothes were quickly becoming too big but it was crazy to even try to buy anything because you wouldn't wear it long at all.  I can remember I bought a pair of black slacks to wear to work but they were too long.  I lost more weight before I could even get them hemmed.  That was a bummer! Then I got to wear I stayed at certain sized for about a month and a half...then I would move on.  Now I've been in the same size for about two months but I can tell that those clothes are starting to become a little big on me.  It's a great problem to have but it has cost me a fortune. 

The place where I have found the majority of my clothes is on EBAY.  I have found some really nice clothes...New With Tags for dirt cheap...and nice name brand clothes at that.  For about a month I had several packages coming to my house daily.  It was fun!

I have a friend that sells some great lines on EBAY....like Chicos, White House Black Market, and Loft. You can find her under sellers as:  nanancy123

Check her out.....

I'm a big fan of EBAY....it saves you money, time, and really it's safer....than being out there in this crazy world we live in. 

No comments: