WELCOME TO MY DAILY LIFE......

sometimes uneventful and other times unbelievable!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Today I got a haircut.  I didn't really want to cut my hair but because of my weight loss surgery I am losing some of hair.  It is getting thin but I did have very thick hair so I could afford to lose some.  Anyway...I went to my hairdresser and we talked about 30 minutes about what kind of cut I was going to get and what all I could do to make my hair healthier.  Finally after going back and forth I decided on  a more layered look than just chopping it off.  I bought some hair products to help with the breakage and to make it look fuller.  I can still pull it back in a pony tail but I have a much better look when wearing it down than I did.  I was really scared I was going to have to resort to a wig......

NOW.....will I be able to fix my hair in the morning????

No comments: